Adjusted dimensions in the grip, fore end and length will fit most People. The rubber grip and fore end surfaces gives you a firm grip even in wet conditions. The Stock comes with pillar bedding Blocks made from 65% glass fiber as standard.
Recommended torque is 5nm.
Available in the following inlets:
Tikka T3 (all Calibers)
Howa 1500 SA/ Weatherby vanguard SA
Remington 700 BDL short and long action
Savage 12 and 16
- The material is a 15% fiberglass reinforced Durethan.
- The composite stock will be made in one size, black colour and in right hand configuration only.
- The grip and forend is 5% slimmer than the Sporter varmint.
- LOP 33,5- 36,3cm. This size and LOP is the ideal based on the feedback we get from end users.
- The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened so it will work better with the use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
- The grip and fore end has rubber grip surfaces for better friction in wet conditions. The surface of the rest of the stock is also with a texture so it is very easy to grip.
- The stocks will have pillar bedding in them as a standard made from 65% glass.
- They come with flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops.
- They will have one sling mount on the front stock for mounting bipods.
- Weight is 1,4kg in the Tikka T3 inlet.
- The height adjustable recoilpad can be mounted as well (optional extra feature!)
Vi rekommenderar plastbäddning för bästa precision.
Vapenmekaniska erbjuder ett rabatterat pris på plastbäddning vid köp av kolv. 650:- (ord. 1050:-)